View Profile Alucard

107 Movie Reviews

So much effort and passion went into this! Congratulations on this accomplishment, having an animation with this lenght and content isn't an easy task, but you made it!

Great, that was funny!

That's awesome, keep up!
The way you animate them is like gross funny I get it!

27 Game Reviews

Trip to Pixelworld just blew my mind!!

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you liked it. :)

Excellent atmosphere, very aesthetic!!
I must confess that after 30 minutes I can't still pass the first upgrade lmao
Actually I learned that throwing and picking up is equally deadly as attacking!

MoeAnguish responds:

Thank you! glad you enjoyed it.

I was all happy about playing this game until I saw /portal/view/666666 then I was f scared p.p

Cyberdevil responds:

XD It took some timing to get that number! Was keeping track for a few days... would've been a perfect fit for one of yours though. ;)

80 Audio Reviews

Hey bro! I'm planning on adding this track in a zombie game of mine, Imma put your name in credits man, I hope you're okay with it. But either way, nice job, awesome track man, just let me know - thx, take care!

Meatboot responds:

Thats so cool! By all means go for it!! I can't wait to see/play it!

You don't stop the excced the expectations man. As you well know (a message I sent ya some months ago) I'm using one of ur scores in an upcoming game of mine. Just wanted to make sure that in the future when u see some broken ass streammer (maybe even me) don't claim his content, man, cause he will be spreading our content out there. Peace, pray for a big hit cuz imma throww ya some paypal cash u bet! Thx for everything, let me just say you're the best around here. No words.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a ton man! I never claim content, but where I release the music instantly recognize my music on youtube etc.

Awesome as always man

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a lot man!

235 Art Reviews

Aewsomee

Awesomeness

The hero society needs!

Reviews are much appreciated!

Luan Prates @Alucard