Die in hell Die in hell

The game really stands up for the title: I did died in hell, in a part you can just fall into the lava just like Schwarzehnegger in Exterminator II.

Stacker War Stacker War

Nice game!

Wolverine Tokyo Rail Rush Wolverine Tokyo Rail Rush

That's a nice game man, I made 1.5 mile, but I can't play more cause will waste my precious time. When wwolverine tarts to run faster the game gets a lot addicting!

Zombie Killing Survivual Zombie Killing Survivual

You got some nice scripting skills, I can tell that! Well, it's a good game, I mean, it's a formula for the good game! You need to improve a lot on graphics, so start looking for drawing tutorials or call someone to work with you ;) Good luck

Zrugel responds:

thanks man =)

I know my art needs work, can anyone recomend any good (easy) art tutorials?

Paper Robot 7 Cut Out Paper Robot 7 Cut Out

Wrong area..

That's a good concept, but here's the animation Portal. Submit it on the Art section and you'll get more points.

NG Fireworks! NG Fireworks!

cool

Coo cause it's really new and inovatorl, but nothing interesting or challenging. Try to do a game score next time, or levels, think about something with a real game, and then you will get an excellent score!

Fat Cat Cashback Fat Cat Cashback

Loved it!

Yes, i loved it, really interactive and fun =)
Congrats!

iPumpkin iPumpkin

Tomy Tomy Tomy!

Yes I loved!
Man you did a great job and damn, I had fun playing this! Loved the boss!

Well, what I didn't liked was the buildings!

And dude I passed every level by being killed and then puting him at the punpkin with the mouse :D

Voted 5!
And dude, who made the guy running? he suck!
Oh crap, was me!

Picos Covert Elusion Picos Covert Elusion

Loved!

I loved the idea of hiding on the rooftops and stuff. The fight game was easy but fun!

Well, nice job!
:]

Unter der Bruecke Unter der Bruecke

Nice game!

i made 14 points XD
its a really addictive game
congrats